Role: Agile Transformation Lead (Coaching and Delivery)
Career Level: Manager / Associate Manager
Mobility: Up to 100%
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agile Transformation Lead to join our Enterprise Agile practice, part of Accenture Technology. We help companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change. We introduce Lean and Agile principles and practices to continuously transform ways of working across the enterprise.
Accenture supports and fosters inclusion and diversity in the workplace and we strongly encourage women and men with a passion for and experience in Technology to join our business. “Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture are recognised for their inclusive working environment and key highlights include:
· Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for
· Top employer for Women
· Strong programme for diversifying the workforce
· Flexible Maternity package / Shared parental leave
· Flexible working hours
Would you like the opportunity to?
· Work with new technologies and demanding clients and grow your expertise?
· Work in a diverse environment?
· Work in partnership with global clients?
As an Agile Transformation Lead you can expect to:
- Lead and coordinate agile development and ways of working across several teams
- Facilitate and lead the delivery of transformation programmes across multiple industries
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in agile delivery frameworks and methods (Scrum, Scrum@Scale, LeSS, SAFe, Kanban, Upstream Kanban, XP etc….)
- Engage with senior stakeholders to discuss changes and providing effective metrics to gauge progress and success
- Help clients to define objectives and key results against their transformation ambitions and north stars
- Be an expert and SME for Operating Models, Process Transformations and new capabilities mobilisation
- Demonstrate consulting experience in leading agile engagements
- Launch teams on short- and long-term project engagements, coaching the teams in vision creation, forecasting and self-organisation
- Coach and support product management and product owners to foster a product culture and build quality, customer-driven programme roadmaps
- Provide thought leadership around Business Agility trends and leading industry practices and approaches.
- Drive endeavours to scale agility and amplify the benefits of lean-agile practices beyond a single team or department
Set yourself apart:
- Previous consulting experience
- Agile project delivery such as complex agile programme management, product management and/or release train management
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and implementation approaches
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and human-centric design techniques
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year at Associate Manager level, 30 days at Manager level, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 28/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.