Litigation and Disputes Management Lawyer
Location: London (flexible working will be considered)
Salary: Circa £125K plus car allowance
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will protect the company from financial and reputational risk by project managing and executing risk mitigation and margin protection strategies; actively project managing and working on significant disputes, commercial and IP litigation and significant compliance incidents; deal with our insurance notifications and updates in relation to our disputes; handle complex employment litigation; and help to advise and shape strategy for senior executives to resolve disputes and litigation that arise from our work.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Litigation and Disputes Management Lawyer, you will:
- Develop and present strategic options for minimizing adverse (legal and reputational) risk to company including strategic input on work-outs;
- Handle moderate to complex commercial and IP litigation and significant disputes, significant compliance incidents and complex employment litigation including:
- Creating and executing strategy;
- Liaising with other internal groups such as corporate communications, finance, the rest of legal and contract management, the e-discovery group, the business;
- Providing advice to internal stakeholders – senior management;
- Advising on negotiated outcomes;
- Dealing with insurance notifications and Litigation reports;
- Project managing incidents, disputes, special projects and risk mitigation strategies;
- Manage and supervise outside counsel, including managing updates, budgets and work plans
- Help to enhance collective skill set of all levels of transactional professionals through training and presentations
- Comply with and work to improve our operational processes – for reporting, costs management, metrics, delivery of lessons learned
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Qualified litigation lawyer required
- Strong experience in law firm and/or in-house litigation counsel
- Strong legal analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong litigation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working as a Commercial Litigator
- Fluent French speaking or another European language
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 26/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
NA Contracting Lead (Accenture Interactive)
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 4 days ago
Contracting Counsel Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 5 days ago
Senior Antitrust Counsel
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.