- Lead with client centricity and empathy by co-creating with our clients for high impact outcomes through deeply trusted client relationships
- Act like a business owner and innovative entrepreneur in your approach to problem solving
- Continually build and rebuild your expertise, whilst adapting to rapid change
- Understand the key pivotal technologies impacting our clients’ businesses and industry eg: Applied Intelligence, Cloud & Digital Decoupling, Big Data & Analytics
- Illustrate data fluency and the ability to craft data into compelling stories that demonstrate value creation
- Deliver complex programmes using agile methodologies and your experience to design, mobilise and deliver large-scale customer experience transformation programmes that deliver outcomes for our clients, bringing together colleagues across Accenture to deliver those outcomes
- Shape impactful senior client presentations detailing analysis, conclusions and recommendations
- Inspire, grow and mentor our people by becoming a talent magnet to others and help develop our practice skills
- Experience working in the Consulting industry
- Strong understanding of at least one of our key industries: Communications & Media, Electronics & High Tech, and Software & Platforms
- Strong experience in leading customer transformation programmes
- Strong team management experience, preferably across multi-functional teams within either a project or industry background and with a view to improve customer experience
- Good experience of preparing materials for review at board/c-level within global organisations
- Good understanding and thought leadership on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Experience using customer data and analytics to identify opportunities for customer experience improvements, reductions in cost to acquire/serve, increased marketing ROI, faster channel shift and customer retention
- Building customer analytics models (including propensities to contact, buy and churn) and visualising customer insight using SQL, Tableau and Qlik
- Developing interaction analytics (speech, text, social media), using technologies such as NICE, Nexidia and Genesys
- Development and implementation of insight-driven strategies to impact marketing ROI, conversion, cost to serve and retention rates
- Design, delivery and operationalisation of major CRM cloud-based platforms, decisioning tools, omnichannel routing and digital Sales and Marketing platforms – including Salesforce.com, Pega, SAS RTDM, Adobe and Google
- Understanding and delivery of customer-centric Marketing, Sales and Service operating models and organisational design
- Experience of managing multi-channel campaigns, from strategy and content planning through content development and in-life campaign management
- Understanding of media and creative agency landscapes, agency network strategies and commercial construct optimisation and media auditing.
- Experience of analysing and optimising sales conversion and efficacy of channels including the retail estate and websites (including multi-variate testing and real time decisioning)
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, solution selling, sales talent management and competencies to drive effectiveness and productivity
- Understanding and management of digital self-serve channels, focusing on promotion, user experience and engagement
- Knowledge of forecasting and planning (processes and technologies) to drive productivity and effectiveness within Marketing, Sales and Service organisations
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing leading practice knowledge management and learning and development platforms
- Experience in working with or leading customer channels or leading omnichannel initiatives (e.g. call centre, retail, internet, apps, webchat, social media), managing customer experience according to customer satisfaction and effort metrics
- Management of people transformation programmes with a view to improving the customer experience
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 technologies such as social media, personalisation and behavioural targeting
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.