Role: SAP BW / BPC
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Package: £40,000 - £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience)
Closing date: 31st August 2020
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing and implementing SAP BW, BPC and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients in the UK
- Supporting strategic inputs for consolidation and convergence of multiple BPC systems across Global Landscape
- Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
- Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support
- At least 3 full life implementation cycles
- Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams
- Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Proven experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing environment
- Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 7.3 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ 4.0 and above; including Webi, Analysis for Office and complex dashboards using Lumira as well as Design Studio.
- Excellent hands-on understanding of SAP HANA, SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability.
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud.
- Good understanding of SAP’s new analytics products like BW4 HANA and Leonardo components.
- Knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- You must be willing to be London but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.