Job Title: CMT Campaign Management Senior Manager
The new role of Campaign Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Accenture. The Campaign Marketing Manager will be aligned to a specific area of the Accenture business (i.e. Industry or business group) and therefore will become a critical partner to that groups Marketing & Communications team.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding the business and marketing objectives of their aligned to area, as well as developing an understanding of the personas. With this knowledge, the campaign marketing manager will provide thought leadership around the most effective campaign strategy as well delivering effective, high-impact marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences and reinforce and enhance the Accenture brand.
This position will have direct management of the digital marketing team supporting each campaign, as well as significant and critical collaboration with Brand, advertising, Events, Media Relations, etc.
- Ultimate accountability for developing and delivering fully integrated marketing campaigns that support business objectives and drive to established KPIs. This will require critical collaboration with functional marketing experts in advertising, web, email, social media, events, direct mail, and media relations, as well as collaboration with internal comms experts.
- Lead the digital marketing managers who are responsible for developing and executing the digital marketing channels that support marketing campaigns
- Constant assessment of planned and active marketing campaigns outside of their aligned to area with the objective of identifying further opportunities for a target audience or potential conflicts.
- Partner with PMO to manage campaigns through planning, development and execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed SLAs.
- Collaborate with Analytics team to define, report, and interpret analytic results for all channels. Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions.
- Create strong cross functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Foster a positive, creative, fast-paced, and technologically-inspiring team environment.
- Work Experience: Strong level of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.