Role: Accenture Digital Communications Manager (Industry X.0)
Salary - Up to £66,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and deliver high priority campaigns. This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working with the Campaign Management Lead and directly with the Marketing & Communications Lead for their area, while also partnering with the Social Media team on social strategy and execution.
You will be responsible for:
· Creating, building and executing a set of innovative program formats for Industry X.0 and Accenture Interactive that will educate, inspire and equip the organization
· Create compelling content that tells clear compelling stories in a wide range of formats (video, email, webcasts)
· Building relationships with key stakeholders, develop repeatable turn-key programs, continuously optimize based on key success metrics
· Marketing and Communications experience, employer brand, design, build and run integrated end to end campaigns
· Demonstratable experience in content creation: short form, strong writing skills, creative minded, ability to establish and roll out programs across the organization, executive presence to work with senior stakeholders
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Strong demonstrated excellence in communications
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.