Role: Design Senior Analyst
Location: London or Home Counties
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
OUR TEAM – Accenture GO.
We are a team of professional marketers focused exclusively on helping Accenture’s business teams win more work. We do this by applying innovative, differentiating strategies and creative tactics designed to capture the client’s imagination. We create experiences designed to help client stakeholders imagine the art of the possible, and to envision Accenture as being the partner to help them achieve their goals.
Accenture is looking for a graphic designer to help us build a world-class creative team to support the company’s most important deal pursuits. Your role will be to produce compelling designs, as well as support senior creatives to differentiate Accenture and our business and technology solutions to help win business. Your creativity and accompanying designs will help prospects understand “why Accenture” when competing against other multi-national firms. You will work side-by-side with a Creative Director, an Accenture Marketer, and with our client account teams.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities.
· Help create opportunities to solve business challenges with the right combination of design and copy, working to create innovative, relevant solutions for major deal pursuits.
· Collaborate with creative teams to brainstorm ideas and concepts to create designs which bring messaging, words and taglines / key thoughts to differentiate Accenture to life. Your contributions will differentiate Accenture against our competitors in some of our largest deal pursuits, staying true to our brand ethos and voice – all while keeping the client’s goals at the forefront of the work.
· Meet with your account partners to understand the client's requirements, as well as Accenture’s core win themes, so you are well-positioned to create innovative designs which bring words to life.
· Work with the Creative Team to ensure the work matches the vision and meets the highest quality standards, is delivered on time, and is done within the Accenture GO budget for each deal.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· Relevant industry experience. Advertising experience desired but not essential.
· The ability to think creatively, deliver clever concepts, and create work from the perspective of the audience and the company.
· Able to clearly present concepts and justify design decisions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Design capabilities, both in the digital world and adding a human approach.
· Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients' vision.
· An awareness of current trends in advertising and design.
Education: Must have a relevant degree and/or professional qualifications
Portfolio: Accenture is looking for an experienced, creative, passionate designer. As such, we require a portfolio of your relevant work to consider your application.
Some travel required. Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization and across multiple time zones and cultures.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 24/12/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.