Role: F&A Solution Architect
Location: UK, London
Salary: £55,000 to £85,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides superior client benefits by designing appropriate levels of business process excellence, leading technology and other transformational Finance & Accounting services.
We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
· You will develop solutions for Finance & Accounting (F&A) services based on client requirements:
· Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard F&A solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
· Collaborate with other architects from Accenture’s BPO organization, including delivery, mobilization, technology etc., to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities
· Interact with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services, define solution assumptions and mitigate solution risks, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
· Ensure that delivery architecture is implemented according to policies/standards and solution is benchmarked both internally and externally
· Sponsor/lead initiatives to deploy new architecture and F&A capabilities across Accenture’s BPO organization
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Significant experience in F&A solutioning with a strong appetite and desire to drive innovation
· F&A Outsourcing or Consulting experience to support understanding of the market
· Experience of managing and directing people
What’s in it for you?
All our solution architects receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.