Job Title: Marketing Manager, Sales Pursuit (Europe)
Salary - £50,000 - £66,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
About Our Team:
We are a team of professional marketers focused exclusively on helping Accenture’s business teams win more work. We do this by applying innovative, differentiating strategies and creative tactics designed to capture the client’s imagination. We create experiences designed to help client stakeholders imagine the art of the possible, and to envision Accenture as being the partner to help them achieve their goals.
The Sales Pursuit Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and differentiated messaging for key sales opportunities across clients across Europe. This individual will work closely with stakeholders in sales and industry to identify Accenture’s competitive positioning, win themes, and overarching messaging for both sole source opportunities and RFP responses. This individual will excel at storytelling; taking complex business solutions and developing easy-to-understand stories that showcase the clients’ business challenge and Accenture’s capabilities in simple and relatable language.
- Design deal-specific Marketing strategy and tactics to provide bid support, infusing innovation, industry and functional expertise
- Facilitate messaging sessions with sales team
- Take the complex and make it simple, creating client-focused messages that drive differentiation
- Create compelling stories that bring together the clients’ challenge, industry context, Accenture recommendation, and client value proposition into an easily understood and memorable narration
- Position Accenture in the New and develop/implement creative ways to tell the Accenture story
- Collaborate with internal and external agency partners to deliver
- Proven experience in storytelling
- Proven experience in Marketing strategy development and planning
- Proven experience in message and sales campaign development
- Strong written, content development and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative and innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to present and sell an idea to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to influence executives within Marketing & Communications through relationship building and executive-level presence
- Business Operations
- Resourceful and able to move forward with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadline
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.