Job Title: Marketing Manager UKI
Salary - up to £ 66,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Reporting to the Products UKI Marketing Lead, the Products UKI Marketing Manager oversees major elements of industry-led marketing activities in the market. He/she will have a main focus:
- Driving overall market awareness and differentiation for services and offerings in priority industry segment;
- Designing and implementing client-centric marketing strategies at major client accounts
- Collaborating with the industry and geographic marketing colleagues to select, adapt, package and roll out programs, campaigns
- Liaising with sales support and account teams to maximize impact of sales collateral and activities.
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
professional services marketing experience with emerging skills in account-based marketing, content marketing and sales support. (previous experience working in industry marketing would be ideal, but not strictly necessary).
- Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Sound understanding of origination and sales activity in the services sector
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
- Experience in a b2b environment in retail, consumer goods, travel, life sciences, etc, is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.