- Strong HR and/or V&A experience, including experience conducting and leading due diligence activities, employee mobilization/enablement activities and managing global projects/programs
- Total Rewards Experience (Compensation, Equity, Benefits, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong project management, leadership/facilitation of all levels of people inside and outside of your organization
- Risk identification, analysis and management as well as solution development or escalation
- Good understanding of HR systems (SAP, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing, etc.) and downstream impacts
Closing date 28th May 2019. Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.