Business Design team at Fjord ensure that our human-centric design approach
leads to tangible, positive impact for our clients and the world.
at heart, we’re curious about the way in which businesses and organisations
operate - from processes, structures through to the interactions between people
working within them. We use this curiosity to design and develop people-centric
business strategies and solutions for our clients.
is an opportunity to join a team helping to explore and reshape the way in
which we do business.
a Business Designer, you are:
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to make
reasoned decisions based on the information available, even if this is
- Able to explore and synthesize complex topics and
situations, developing perspectives, narratives and frameworks for making
the outputs actionable.
- Happy to support and lead research efforts to
establish a rich and comprehensive understanding of the business
background to a project. This might include stakeholder interviews, desk
research and basic analysis of data sources.
- Fascinated by how people and businesses organise
to meet goals and objectives.
- Able to participate in the planning and execution
of internal and external workshops
- Facilitate communication across disciplines at
the project and the account level to create alignment and efficiencies.
- Comfortable defining project or product KPIs and
- Able to communicate, provoke and share insights
with the project team to broaden perspectives.
- Interested in identifying and developing
opportunities for design to make an impact for our clients by sensitively
exploring the role of design on client engagements, supporting new
business development efforts and providing information in pitch efforts.
- Willing to participate in the Fjord design
a team, we:
- Fuse the practices of design and strategy to
structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational and
- Play an active role in the wider design process
primarily through, but not limited to, ensuing business viability in our
- Work closely with clients, helping them
understand the design process, identifying opportunities for design
could make a positive impact and creating the space for our work to have
the biggest possible impact.
- Insatiable curiousity leading to rapid
pattern-spotting and ability to connect to provide fresh perspectives
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving
skills that balance with creative design approaches
- Self-starter with a history of conceptualising
and managing your own initiatives from start to finish