Role: Marketing Cloud Consultants,
Level: Senior Analyst - Senior Managers
Salary: 40,000 - 110,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2019
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels; Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager
We are looking for Salesforce consultants with strong technical Marketing Cloud knowledge to team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
Accenture Cloud First Applications focuses on offering transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
Manager and Senior Manager
- Work as the technical lead for Marketing Cloud to create and implement Marketing Cloud solutions for our clients across industry.
- Provide technical expertise as a lead for the broader Marketing Cloud practice as the technical SME.
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our clients businesses; develop work effort estimates for implementation and present these solutions to our clients.
- Technical lead to assist with managing the end to end project delivery lifecycle in a fast paced, agile environment including project mobilisation, process design, system configuration & customisation, testing, integration, data migration, deployment and business adoption activities.
- Be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in a space you already have passion for so you can seamlessly blend into the existing team.
- Bring your technical expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing software as a service solutions.
- Work with clients to develop testing scenarios, design “to be processes”, configure, customise and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities.
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
- Deep technical expertise & experience using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Comprehensive AMPScript & SQL experience.
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Certifications in other Salesforce applications such as Service & Sales Cloud favourable.
- Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills.
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area.
- A real commitment and drive to working for Accenture and for this unique team in this exciting area.
Accenture offers a competitive salary combined with a strong benefits package including an award winning pension scheme, share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, life assurance, cycle to work schemes, career counselling and 30 days annual leave.
Next steps... If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.