Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 dependant on skills and experience plus excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
What will the Role Involve
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Business Modelling
- Investment appraisal
- Risk management
- Cost baselining and due diligence
- Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic
- Understanding of Financing alternatives, including equity and debt financing techniques
- Entity valuation techniques
- Option pricing
- Accounting for business combinations (e.g. acquisitions, affiliates)
- Accounting for equity stakes
- Asset purchase/ lease accounting, including capitalisation issues
- Principal vs. agent
- Revenue recognition
- Good people management skills - in all directions, to all levels including senior Accenture management
- Capable of operating within multiple discipline deal teams and within CDTS's matrix model across EALA
- Strong project management skills
- Good negotiation skills, which work with other skill sets to foster team working. Capable of interacting effectively with our Leadership
- Able to deal appropriately with confrontation and demonstrates the strength of personality to carry difficult situations to a successful conclusion
- Strong communication skills striking appropriate balance between written and oral and clearly understanding the needs of the target audience. Brought to bear in the preparation and finalization of ad hoc financial presentations, business cases (internal and external), CDTS memorandums, and Client Capital Requests
- Ability to articulate financial accounting and commercials to non-financial executives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.