The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your Career Level, but is likely to include:
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on, including the preparation and / or authoring of related artefacts (documentary and otherwise).
- Formulation and implementation of Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services.
- Detailed planning, coordination, management and execution of Technology Strategies to implement, integrate and embed Salesforce-based solutions in our client’s existing technology estates.
- Define and drive strategies to scale technical delivery by means of automation and / or other innovations.
- Define and drive technology roadmaps as relates to the salesforce.com suite of products and for the Accenture Cloud Firs Applications practice, both in the UK and globally.
- Develop relationships with client Executive and Technical stakeholders to reinforce and extend Accenture’s role as trusted advisor.
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution design and delivery, defining standards, solutions and schedules that can be, working closely with Accenture Solution Architecture and Leadership teams to do so.
- Participate and at times lead Accenture’s response to formal Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and tenders from time-to-time as needed (leading RFP responses is applicable to Technical Architect level only)
- Manage, mentor and lead Accenture Technical Teams (applicable to Technical Architect level only)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- 5+ years’ experience defining, designing, delivering and deploying Salesforce based technical solutions, in the capacity of accountable or responsible contributor.
- Certification in Salesforce to a minimum of:
- At least one Developer Track Certification (Platform Developer I or II or Commerce Cloud Digital Developer), AND…
- At least one Cloud Consultant Certification from either Community, Field Service, Sales or Service (Marketing and Pardot Certification intentionally excluded as are specific to Marketing Cloud Consultant Roles in Accenture).
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and ability to present to a variety of audiences (executive to technically detailed audiences).
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- One or more current certifications in the Salesforce Architect track.
- Demonstrable expert level knowledge of Salesforce and its underlying platform architecture and technical workings.
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions: cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Experience in object-oriented software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. @AIJ18