Vendor-Focused Knowledge and Relationships
- Program and Product Advocate – Become an expert in the resale programs for one or more Vendors through knowledge of the Vendors' products and programs
- Deal Champion – Participate in or facilitate discussions and flow of information between Vendors, Alliances Sales and the Pre-Sales Technical Architects, the client engagement team, or the client as necessary
- Communication – Work with Vendors to create quotes and own the process to obtain the best available pricing and other resell terms; Leverage the opportunity to interact and build deep Vendor relationships
- May be onshore or offshore
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to create a business plan and execute against it
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, recognize and manage a high-performance team
What’s in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found