Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00635698 00635698_en
Role: Health & Public Service: Management Consulting, Talent & Workforce Strategy (Manager)
Travel: Some projects will be based outside of your home location
Why Accenture Consulting?
At Accenture, we relish the opportunity to solve problems, push back the boundaries and do what hasn't been tried before. Join our Consulting team and you'll be delivering the innovation that helps our clients become high-performance businesses.
Accenture professionals have skills in designing and delivering industry and/or functional solutions.
Health & Public Service Consulting
Our Health & Public Service (H&PS) industry group works across a range of different clients on some of the most challenging and interesting transformation programmes in the UK.
Within the H&PS group, our Management Consulting group is at the heart of the transformation agenda for our clients and provides services across strategy and business architecture, business transformation and operational excellence.
Our business transformation practice contains all our professionals in H&PS who specialise in ‘Talent & Organisation’ (T&O) with a deep capability in areas such as training, change management, enterprise transformation, workforce experience and HR Transformation.
We are looking for an experienced management consultant to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the people, change and talent agenda of our client organisations, with a specialism in the design and delivery of large scale training and learning programmes.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilising our strong connections with the wider T&O and H&PS UK, European and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Work on one of our H&PS clients, to design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programmes
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Develop points of view, offerings and conversation starters on key topics around future workforce trends
- Leverage Accenture’s latest methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Work in teams and independently with a range of stakeholders including Accenture resources, client teams and other third parties
- Engage across the different areas of Accenture to build your network and expertise and to bring the best of Accenture to your client work.
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
We expect candidates at Manager level for this role to have experience in:
We expect all candidates to have had exposure to:
Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
Degree qualified (or international equivalent) and change management experience from industry or another consultancy organisation.
Our Commitment to You
We are looking for someone to join our team and make an immediate impact on our client engagement. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference at the societal level given the nature of many of our health and public service clients
· Opportunities to learn through executive training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Due to the nature of the work we engage in with our clients in H&PS any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory criminal check
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.