Role: Visual Intelligence Analytics Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (IoT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Applied Intelligence (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Raise awareness of the power of (visual) analytics directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view;
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets;
- Creating user centric applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers;
- Enriching existing customer insights with external and big data sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weather data, sensor data streams, etc.;
- Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions;
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML 5 and cognitive platforms such as Microsoft Cognitive Services to create truly unique solutions;
- 100% Agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients and then industrialising solutions;
- Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that foster user adoption and advocation of our solutions;
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Sensors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT).
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies (i.e. SAFE, Scrum, Kanban), experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker;
- Design skills: user centric design skills, user journey definition, UI and UX, usability testing and data visualisation literacy;
- Data integration skills: SQL & ETL (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Spark), Data Analysis & Modelling, data warehouse & big data architectures, understanding of data quality and master data management, integrating advanced statistics and machine learning (e.g. R, AzureML);
- Database Management and Big Data solutions: Amazon Web Services (RedShift / Kinesis), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza;
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders, act as a trusted adviser and challenge clients, data story telling skills and KPI definition;
- Team management skills: experience managing teams both collocated and remotely;
- Solution architecture: end to end analytics solution architecture design and delivery estimation;
- You are comfortable with travelling to clients' sites in the UK up to 100% of your time.
- Ideally, educated to degree level.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.