Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00617680 00617680_en
Role: Delivery Service Specialist
Travel: Occasional Where required
Salary: Up to £37000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Leads Learning Ops Support team of Schedulers, LMS Administrators, and Coordination and Orientation teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
· Onboards, trains, and conducts performance reviews of Learning Ops Support team.
· Engages with Learning Ops to finalize demand plan details.
· End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
· Supports Learning Ops and Delivery Leadership with communicating to L&D stakeholders, clients and partners, as needed.
· Manages and develops team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
· Defines standards and reusable approaches within a broad operational framework and recommends methods for improving learning assets and coordinates process improvements efforts.
· Articulates cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
· Oversees daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
· Supports LMS admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
· Supports Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Ops on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
· Provides executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports and accountable to client for custom report exports as needed supported by LMS Admin.
· Escalates delivery issues to Learning Ops along with viable alternative solutions.
· Ensures coverage across team and leans in to support as needed.
· Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency with DSMs across EMEA, APAC & US to create consistency in experience and close knowledge gaps between regions.
· Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Project management skills and event planning experience
· Working independently, accountable for deadlines, able to escalate if necessary
· Comfortable with ambiguity, able to provide advice and guidance when direction is not well defined
· Confidence/assured working with client leadership and delivering difficult messages
· Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements and time management
· Ability to gather, analyze and formulate conclusions on data
· People management. conflict resolution, facilitation, and negotiation
· Cost estimating and financial analysis
· Critical thinking / problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Multi-cultural awareness and English language proficiency required
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/11/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.