Role: SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
Location: London or Manchester
Travel: up to 100% mobility
Salary: £35,000 - £85,000 + Benefits (Dependant on level of experience)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Managers will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 25 SAP Pinnacle awards and that has been recognised as SAP’s number one partner for 7 years running - what's stopping you?
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Implementation experience, which should include at least three full project lifecycles in one or more of the following areas:
- SuccessFactors, SAP HCM – PA, OM, TM, PY, ESS/MSS
- SAP Integration – SAP HCP, SAP Data Integration Architecture, SAP PO, SAP HCI, SAP IoT architecture, SAP Cloud Integration, SAP Cloud Security, iPaaS, API Management, Omni-channel integration
- SAP Enterprise Information Management – SAP Data Migration to SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward, Data Quality Management & SAP ETL skills
- SAP Technical Architecture – Technical Architecture, BASIS Administration, Cloud Architecture, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps methodology, SAP HANA, SAP HANA migration, Upgrade, Security, Performance, Monitoring, High Availability, Sizing, GRC.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level or equivalent
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- Accenture is currently hiring across all levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager