What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a valued member of our team you’ll have;
- Demonstrable experience of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following areas - Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security
- Experience with being part of and leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance
- Experience in working with data management related technologies preferably with Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master / Metadata management related technologies.
Ideally, you’ll also have;
- Experience of range of data movement, data processing and data interaction tools like Informatica, IBM, Talend, Spark, Reltio, AbInitio, Collibra
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including Database Management and Big Data solutions like Amazon Web Services (RedShift), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza
- Analytics tools like SAS, R
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx, Spotfire
- Solid hands-on knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (e.g. data virtualisation, data matching & merging, data consolidation)
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication (facilitation, negotiation) and influencing skills
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.