Role: Digital Identity Security Manager
Salary: £68,000 -£87,000 + Benefits
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2018
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Defence Consultant provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilize your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
The Cyber Defence offering transforms clients to a dedicated approach that builds resilience immediately into their traditional networks and endpoints (including the cloud, mobile devices and the internet of things). With advanced innovations and shown risk management models, we help clients make it harder for cyber criminals to succeed.
- Attack surface reduction
- Security transformation
- Advanced threat services
- Breach readiness and response
Automated identity governance
Digital identity for consumers
Digital identity innovation.
The Digital Identity offering provides scalable identity and access management (IAM) systems that can be implemented in hours. Our creative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
As a valued member of our team you'll be;
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.