- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What we're looking for - SAP Skills
- Experience designing and implementing PLM programs
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- At least 8 full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
- Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in the industry
- Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Proven experience managing sales process for PLM implementations
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Responsible for managing cross boarder teams
- Proven experience working in cross- cultural environments and programs
- Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
Global template/blueprint design experience. And experience delivery global roll out implementations, including:
o Business Process Design
o Change Enablement
o Functional Design
o Industry Acumen
o Requirements Analysis
o Requirements Development
o Solution Blueprint
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level
- Experience with Agile Methodology is highly desirable
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.