- Bachelor’s degree in in law, business or contract management preferred and or equivalent
- Qualified Solicitor with demonstrable PQE
- Significant appropriate industry experience.
- Experience of contracting experience in an appropriate fast-paced corporate environment is essential.
- Minimum of one year’s experience of supervising a team of professionals in a contracting environment.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced legal or corporate consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing environment (selling organization preferred)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven highly pragmatic, collaborative approach to matching supply and demand in a dynamic, high-volume environment, where resourcing needs to be prioritized.
- Proven experience managing demand and supply of contracting resources, ideally including offshore support.
- Proven ability to manage teams of people.
- Proven ability to manage effectively across cultures.
- Track record of managing individual’s and team’s scope to budget while maintaining quality. To include effectively leveraging off-shore contracting support and monitoring quality to provide feedback and suggest appropriate on-going training of off-shore resources.
- Proven experience of managing timely escalations, including thorough knowledge of escalation variances and effective collaboration with senior contracting leadership, where necessary or appropriate to address risk to Accenture.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills, executive presence and the ability to influence significant business and contracting decisions.
- Resilient under high pressure; able to balance between moving a deal forward and maintaining objectivity about the soundness of the deal and compliance with Accenture principles and standards.
- Proven ability to independently manage drafting transactional documents and correspondence.
- General understanding and appreciation of Intellectual Property issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Able to present innovative, original solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 15/09/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.