- Minimum of 4 years’ design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ant, Ivy, UrbanCode, Docker, or comparable tool.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with managing teams including progress monitoring and reporting
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements- 100% (Monday - Thursday)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- DevOps leadership experience
- Active organizer and speaker at DevOps social networking and industry practitioner events
- Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and QA.
- The use of Public/Private cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Experience with project or program management
- Defining and managing the roadmap for implementation of DevOps in an established operation.
- Working within a structured environment, including the use of structured methods and approaches and modern development tools.
- Experience of technical architecture – i.e. the design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients
- Service support – the use of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts to lead an effective support operation
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent thought leadership and management skills
- Strong sense of ownership, teaming attitude, and ability work work across a distributed organization
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.