🌎 OUR MISSION
The Song GN practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Marketing Transformation, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
💻 HOW IS A DAY AS A CONSULTANT AT ACCENTURE?
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build, and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following.
- Plan and Design new campaign strategies and strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices based on campaign performance and insights.
- Gather business requirements, design process & solution for implementation of marketing and advertising solutions/ tools.
- Conduct vendor assessment and client’s MarTech/ AdTech capability assessment.
- Provide recommendations on optimizing the MarTech/ AdTech stack and develop use cases to improve utilization of existing MarTech/ AdTech stack.
- Identify, scope and partner with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
- Conduct marketing, email, social media, web, SEO/SEM, BTL and display advertising campaigns assessment and provide recommendations on optimizing the campaigns and develop use cases to improve utilization.
- Strong project management skills: ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders (client and internal) and projects.
- Develop and manage a team of digital marketing platform specialists by managing key tasks like work allocation, time management, project SME support, hiring, training etc.
- Aside from client delivery, the selected candidate will also drive business development efforts and thought leadership in the digital marketing platform space.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
- Strong understanding of Marketing processes, operating model, marketing & Advertising technologies, and integrations with other technologies
- Proficient in research and analysis, identify new opportunities, develop solutions, and own proposals end to end.
- Ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively.
- Ability to solution and budget projects/ engagements for clients
- Experience in working with middle to senior management levels within existing organization / client organizations.
- Strong experience in shaping and driving engagements and ability to lead teams independently.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global, fast paced, and unstructured environment.
- Ability to learn new and understand new tools/solutions.
Contribute to offering development skills to identify areas of growth related to specific skills, platforms, assets etc. that contribute to enhancing the offering.