About Accenture Song
Accenture Song Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is redefining how we work and play every day. Are you reactive to the disruption every single day or are you proactive in leading the way as a progressive digital innovator? The recent pandemic has accelerated the need for new ways to transact, trade, work remotely, self-service; collaboration has never been more relevant.
Accenture Song is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Song, you’ll build it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Song team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Come develop with us
At Accenture Song, you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who crafts digital solutions together with global clients. YOU are at the core of our attention. If you have worked with React front-end development for 3+ years, we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good front-end developer in 2022, come and tell us instead.
What you would do:
- Build meaningful human-centric solutions.
- Build the best user experiences and customer journeys for e-commerce, content and other digital domains for some of the largest and most impactful clients in the Nordics.
- Be part of the whole journey from vision and prototype to valuable working software enabling first class customer experience.
- Use the most relevant and latest frameworks, languages, toolsets, patterns, and platforms on the market.
- Work in Agile teams together with other frontend developers, backend developers, architects, designers, testers, analysts, scrum masters, and product managers.
- Learn about the latest trends in technology and apply them to our clients.
- Share your knowledge and experience with the team and the developers community.
What’s in it for you:
- Great development opportunities to keep on building your professional career, that is supported by a mentor dedicated to you and invested in your future and your success.
- Internal growth opportunities and possibility to take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Be part of a great community with enriching culture of sharing and learning together.
- Social activities including various sports clubs, after-works, meet-up groups, conferences, outdoor trips and community events.
- Good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, pension and health benefits.
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks, and benchmarks.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent in English and intermediate level of Swedish.
- 5+ years of working experience as Frontend developer.
- 3+ years of working professionally with JS frameworks (React, NextJS, Vue, Angular).
- Experience with Redux, TypeScript, micro-services.
- Familiar with DevOps techniques, front-end development workflows & automation.
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum, Code Review, Pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, MVP).
- Feel strongly about structured and well-tested code with unit testing, integration test, and peer reviews.
- Plus if you have: Experience of projects within e-commerce, working experience as a front-end architect.
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English or Swedish.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <swe.Interviews@accenture.com>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Konsult med inriktning på Oracle SCM
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Advisory Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 18 days ago
IT Consultant Health Industry at Accenture Technology Sweden
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 20 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.