Influence the future
Are you ready to take your skills to a new level?
At Accenture, working days are never the same and that´s why we have fun here! This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Security. With us, you get to work in a relaxed bold team, with talented and supportive colleagues. We support your individual skills in an engaging work community where everyone is allowed to be themselves. At Accenture, you get to work on customer projects at the world´s leading companies.
Accenture is a leading global consulting company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digitalization, technology and outsourcing. With experience, specialized expertise, global resources and extensive industry expertise. Accenture works at the business and technology level to help customers increase their performance and develop sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500.000 employees and customers in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation for a simplified everyday life. For more information visit us at www.accenture.com
For our Stockholm office, we are currently looking to recruit Security Consultants.
Are you a driven person with a results-oriented approach? Do you have experience or are you interested in security consulting? We welcome you to join our winning team where collaboration and our capability to deliver client value is our main focus.
Help us support some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to protect themselves from cyber security threats in order to succeed in achieving their goals and making the most of emerging opportunities in the digital world. Join Accenture’s Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with a passion for helping clients understand their risk and make the right security decisions.
The key aspects of this work include:
- Helping organizations to work through complex business and technology issues and to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the Cyber Security area
- Leading or participating in agile security teams with focus on areas like Container Security, Penetration test, Vulnerability Management, Threat Hunting, Forensic Analysis and Network Security
- Advising clients in understanding the role of cyber security by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses
- Developing next generation security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts to maximize client value creation
What we are looking for
- One to five years of experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environment
- An active interest in and want to develop expertise in any of the following areas:
- Cyber security (penetration testing, threat hunting and forensic analysis)
- Security incident and event monitoring (SIEM)
- Network security monitoring (NSM)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud and container security
- You have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest
- A Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
What We Offer
We offer and inclusive and inspiring work environment with access to our global network and ample training opportunities. You will be able to develop your skills within security and technology and grow personally and professionally. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself teaming with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Interested? We look forward to hearing more about you! Make your move and apply online, attach a CV and letter of application in English.If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter email@example.com
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages application from diverse background related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We would like to invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.