Kaplan is Scandinavia’s leading firm within Personalized Marketing & Loyalty. We bring in-depth customer insight and customer management services to our clients, through technology, strategic, analytical and creative solutions. Our team of 80 dedicated consultants work on a daily basis with insights from more than 10 million Nordic consumers, and constantly find new ways to earn their loyalty and deliver measurable results. We partner with our clients to help them transform into customer centric organizations, and to put customers first in all they do. We help them achieve what we call “True Personalization” – a customer experience that is truly meaningful to each individual. Kaplan is a part of Accenture Interactive.
We are looking for a talented Customer Analyst to join our team at Kaplan, part of Accenture Interactive. As a Customer Analyst you will work as a management consultant and play a central role to deliver an excellent customer experience built on data and insights together with a team with highly skilled group of people.
You will be part of our Strategy & Change team and help our clients to deliver personalized, real-time omnichannel communication and experiences. You will collaborate closely with the client and Kaplan’s and Accenture Interactives other functional teams. As a Customer Analyst, you will carry out analyses, develop, design and execute personalized customer communication and experiences to deliver value for our clients. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. Our customer teams are cross-functional with system specialists, developers, strategists, creatives and analysts.
• You will, together with the customer team, develop and execute strategic plans for our clients for instance creating loyalty concepts, defining automated communications, strategic roadmaps etc
• Identify, define and assess business opportunities in the area of digital/personalized marketing as well as define, propose and help implement agreed solutions and drive change together with the team.
• Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, from that draw conclusions and recommendations
• Develop core consulting skills such as analysis, facilitation, stakeholder and project management
• Create a broad understanding of all areas in personalized omnichannel communications which includes areas such as tech, analytics, creative and strategy – and how all those parts are interlinked
• Contribute to sales activities by helping to prepare pitches and presentations
• BSc or MSc in Business & Management, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
• 0-3 years of working experience, preferable from a Strategy/Management consulting firm or in a relevant position in a client organization within areas such as CRM, Loyalty, Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology or Customer Experience
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Strong interest in areas such as Customer Experience, Marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to drive data into action
• Consultative mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their challenges, and you can think on your feet – former consulting experience is an advantage
• Strong personal drive and commitment with a solution-oriented mind-set
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Organized with strong time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.