Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our team help our clients to define and guide the implementation of innovative digital solutions that transform their ability to acquire and engage customers. Are you a progressive go-to leader for eCommerce solutions?
If you are passionate about helping clients offer their customers the ability to communicate, connect and purchase whenever and however they like, we’d like to meet you.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Support and transform clients’ off-line (retail, catalog and phone) offerings into effective on-line commerce channels through innovative systems and process design, systems integration, and multi-channel marketing
- Plan and perform analysis of eCommerce activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing eCommerce applications
- Offers suggestions and recommendations during solution design and execution phase from a functional perspective to ensure business intent is understood by the project team
- Serves as the bridge/translator between the business team and technical teams during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Assist with business process redesign, roadmap planning, loyalty programs, and identifying touch points through multi-channel applications
- Assist clients to prepare for ongoing operations post-launch i.e. support preparation of staffing or transformation plans
- Mentor and coach team members by sharing perspective and knowledge of eCommerce initiatives and maintaining open dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of ecommerce applications based on Salesforce Commerce (previously Demandware or CloudCraze)
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Commerce for B2B and B2C
- Knowledge of PIM, WCM, PSPs and other applications and services normally included in enterprise-scale e-commerce solutions
- Knowledge of best practice in all areas of eCommerce including Catalog Management, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry, Returns Management, Customer Service
- Direct experience in the tactical operations of an eCommerce website
- Ability to lead functional discussions and make decisions based on standard methodologies for implementing the ecommerce application
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and crafting detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience of tools for documenting and tracking requirements, such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience with performing gap analysis outlining client gaps in technology, resources, and institutional knowledge necessary to deliver and execute a successful channel rollout
- Experience in a consulting experience with consistent record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <firstname.lastname@example.org OR Accenture Recruitment Denmark <DK.email@example.com>.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.