Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll build it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. www.accenture.com/Interactive
We are looking for E-Commerce Solution Architects to work with our internal multi-functional teams to develop robust, flexible and scalable solutions for our eCommerce projects in addition to crafting prototypes and developing proof of concepts.
This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can investigate, build complex-optimized architectures and develop a long-term strategy with our Interactive business development and service teams. You will succeed in this role if you are a highly technical individual who feels as comfortable working with tech leaders to map out software delivery initiative roadmaps as you do writing code. You will work with customers from the planning phase through maintaining the system.
- An analytical and architectural demeanour in combination with an understanding of business processes and value. The ability to communicate, stand-up for and conceptualise solutions to stakeholders in the customer organization.
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with 5 years of highly technical and analytical IT experience in a Solution Architect role
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), Cloud (Azures or AWS) and Kubernetes.
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Demonstrated background developing-designing backend sophisticated solutions with a strong attention into application deployment, scaling, performances and interaction between all involved services.
- Experience of the full web development life cycle
- Solid background with hands-on experience in defining strategy, planning and implementing web sites built on leading content management systems (CMS) and content platforms
- Experience with platforms like Intershop, SAP C4/HANA (Hybris), Adobe
You might also have:
- Knowledge about other Interactive marketing technologies such as e-commerce, social media, search, web analytics and behavioural targeting
- Ability to improve customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfilment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses
- Proficient in English and preferably also in Swedish; if you don’t feel confident with your Swedish, don't worry! We offer Swedish classes all over the year in our office.
- If you also have another European language on business level it´s an advantage
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and improve your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.