Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
We are searching for both junior and senior iOS Developers. Our senior iOS Developers are experienced engineers eager to be ground-breaking in the mobile market across a broad spectrum of industries. Our junior iOS Developers should be eager to master the fundamentals of app development and grow their technical skills. Regardless of your level you will be working in a fast-paced environment solving exciting and complicated software problems and developing innovative apps for some of Sweden’s best clients.
- Work closely with members of a multi-functional team with roles such as Project Managers, Designers, QA, etc
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- A consistent record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
Jr. iOS Developer
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- 1+ years in iOS development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience working with Objective-C and Swift.
- Hands on experience developing production-ready iOS apps
- Experience in common mobile application architecture patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Experience of Unit and integration tests
- Previous experience collaborating with clients in a consultative way
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- As senior developer we see that you have 1+ years of experience as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
We are inviting applications from those who are in Sweden and/or have the relevant permits. Intermediate Swedish skills are also required.
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and hardworking people from across the world, and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career mentor.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our specialised community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <email@example.com>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.