JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Do you enjoy providing customer support with an edge? Are you a problem solver with ability to see solutions with a positive service minded attitude? Then this position might be the right one for you!
The role demands a person with strong communicative skills and a drive to perform and develop in all that you do. Your personality and attitude are essential to us!
The Executive assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. The assistant works both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Coordinate travel needs of the executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning
- team when applicable.
- Innovative mindset to be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture’s overall strategy.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are prestigeless, positive, curious, structured, confident and you enjoy working
- You are dedicated to provide an excellent service to your customers
- You know how to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and you enjoy it
- You have an open mindset and are at ease with engaging in challenging situations to find solutions.
- You speak and write fluent English and Swedish
- You come with a relevant education/experience from business administration or similar
- Tech-savvy – detailed knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint with interest to learn the new
This is a 6 month temporary contract, start date in January, with good prospects for a permanent contract. If this role sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate to apply on our website: www.accenture.se/jobb. We look forward to hearing from you!
Questions concerning application and the position can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.