Job Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security, and operations. Accenture combines business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients and help deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture believes in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology and our rich diversity allows us to be more innovative and more creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities.
Are you a professional with experience in cloud and infrastructure project delivery? We are looking for a broad range of competencies within the cloud and infrastructure domain and profiles with different levels of experience and expertise (e.g. cloud transformation and migration, network migration and transformation, service management, digital workplace, …). If this sounds interesting, we encourage you to contact us to take the discussion further.
Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure Consulting believes that cloud is the foundational enabler for digital transformation. We are therefore looking for you who share our passion and wish to be part of the journey helping our clients reach their ambitions. Working at Accenture means that you are a part of a global company that work in teams to craft customer value for our clients.
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for infrastructure and cloud transformation, including business cases, organization transformation/enablement, architecture and choice of technology platforms
- Lead and participate in cloud and infrastructure design, development, implementation and transformation projects and programs either from a project management or technical perspective
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of expertise and delivery centers
- Leading a team of local resources or coordinating off-shore deliveries, acting as the main interface towards the client
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in cloud & infrastructure related project delivery
- You have the ambition to develop into a domain authority, a cloud architect or a project leadership role
- University Degree within a relevant area/areas
- You have an overall understanding of IT technology and processes
- Fluency in English and/or Swedish language
- Flexibility to work across Nordic countries
- You actively foster an including workplace working with people with diverse backgrounds
- Experience and knowledge in one or several of the following domains or technologies:
- Cloud project delivery including public cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- IT Service Management including ITIL framework or ServiceNow
- Digital Workplace project delivery including Microsoft 365
- Network transformation project delivery including software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Solution Architecture within any of the above listed technologies/areas
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be a part of this diversity!
Do you want to be our next colleague? We look forward to hearing from you and to receive your application. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Tobias Hassellöf at +46 8 451 30 00. For questions around your application or the recruitment process please contact Rima Hamze on email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.