Are you a driven person with a results-oriented approach? Do you have experience in security consulting? We welcome you to join our winning team where collaboration and our capability to deliver client value is our main focus.
Help us support some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to protect themselves from cyber threats in order to succeed in achieving their goals and making the most of emerging opportunities in the digital world. Join Accenture’s Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with a passion for helping clients understand their risk and make the right security decisions.
For our Stockholm office, we are currently looking to recruit Experienced Security Strategy & Risk Consultants.
The key aspects of this work include:
- Helping organizations to work through complex business and technology issues and to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cyber security and Managed security;
- Advising clients in understanding the role of cybersecurity by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses;
- Developing next generation security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities;
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts to maximize client value creation
What We Offer
We offer and inclusive and inspiring work environment with access to our global network and ample training opportunities. You will be able to develop your skills within security and technology and grow personally and professionally. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself teaming with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must have 1-5 years’ experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environments;
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security architecture, Cyber security or Managed security
- You have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest;
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We look forward to receiving your application! If you want to learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, please read more at www.accenture.com/security.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.