We are looking for experienced Business Strategy consulting professionals to join our Swedish team. Our Business Strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to shape and lead the formulation, planning and execution of business strategy and operating model solutions creating their businesses. Accenture Strategy’s Business Strategy teams are specialized in creating value at the conjunction of business, technology and operations. We are specifically looking for professionals with Consumer Goods and Retail experience but other industry experience is of interest as well. Are you excited by the opportunity to lead engagements for our clients to develop corporate strategies, define growth strategies and drive transformational change?
As part of the 8.000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
As a Senior Consultant or Manager, you will lead and deliver client engagements. You will be expected to oversee the quality of Accenture deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure high performance is delivered. Beyond client project work, Managers contribute to the development of proposals and thought capital for business development activities.
- Leads smaller strategy engagements; Synthesizes numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to determine what the client needs to change and how to get there; diagnose the issue and plan the transformation
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that leads to strategic insights
- Lead value analysis to generate insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Identify/prioritize value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high-level visions, performance gaps, and needs
- Partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
Project assignments can include:
- Develop and formulate growth strategies incl. evaluating portfolio and business models
- Develop and formulate go-to-market strategies
- Develop and formulate strategies with specific focus on how to leverage digitalization and industry disruption
- Market assessments
- Support our M&A practice in Due diligence and Post Merger Integrations
- Assess and design new Operating models to drive strategy execution
As part of the Business Strategy Management Team you are expected to:
- Develop the community’s knowledge and human resource capital
- Build and manage productive client relationships
- Drive business development activities towards achieving budget objectives
Professional skill requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong understanding of industry operations and dynamics through experience in a specific industry is beneficial
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 100%
Education: MSc in Engineering or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with business strategy and/or corporate strategy towards C-level executives
- Experience from generating business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or business transformation
- Experience from working in transformation projects in a larger organization, be it your own or a client’s
- Having led others in various sub streams is highly valued and a strong merit
- Prior consulting experience is highly valued and a strong merit
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with business strategy and/or corporate strategy towards C-level executives
- Minimum 6 years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative)
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing strategy recommendations
- Prior consulting experience is crucial
Apply online below. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter, as well as High school and University grades. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.