Are you the person we are looking for?
We are opening a new office and will need a pair of extra hands in our Nordic IT support team.
The aim of our internal IT Department is to contribute to Accenture's success and growth through our expertise in new technology. You become part of a competent and coordinated Nordic IT department that collaborates across borders.
Here are some of the tasks we need help with
- Providing technical support to our employees, both face-to-face and through an incident management system
- Installation of PCs / Macs
- Documenting and sharing knowledge and solutions with colleagues
- Testing of new software/solutions
- Purchasing IT equipment
- Registering and updating our asset management system
- Participating in local and global projects
There are plenty of opportunities to learn throughout your career and to incorporate your interests.
Do you have the following qualifications?
- You may be self-taught or recently graduated within an IT-oriented field. If you have up to 2 years relevant work experience, we consider that an additional qualification.
- You are solution oriented and enjoy helping others.
- You take initiatives, love to learn new things and take responsibility of tasks assigned.
- You work in a structured manner and pay attention to details
- You are comfortable working independently as well as in teams
- You communicate well in writing and verbally. Documents Swedish and English skills.
Why should you apply?
You will work with and learn from curious, knowledgeable and dedicated colleagues. We are committed to delivering and creating results while having fun at work. At Accenture, you will have the opportunity to exploit your potential. You will be working in an environment where your ideas and suggestions are welcomed.
Have we managed to make ourselves sound interesting? If so, then we look forward to hearing from you! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT Susanne.firstname.lastname@example.org Tfn:+46730513379
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.