Accenture Consulting – Communication, Media & Technology
SAP Consulting Professionals
Accenture Consulting works with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results.
Our promise to our clients – High Performance, Delivered.
The Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) Operating Group supports the Communications Industry, Electronics & High Tech, and Media & Entertainment industries.
Turn your ideas into business improvements – join Accenture and make great ideas happen for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies and their organizations. Do you have a background as an SAP Specialist? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where passion for delivery is in focus. For our Stockholm office we are currently looking to recruit SAP Consulting Professionals on consultant and manager level to our Technology Consulting practice, acting within Accenture’s CMT industry group.
We are looking for colleagues to join us in Stockholm, who are interested in and comfortable with both delivering and selling Technology Consulting Services to our clients. Technology Consulting covers high-impact activities in the system development lifecycle and advisory work for key stakeholders and decision makers. We provide services in the following areas:
- Transformation program management and program control (including third party management)
- Technology Advisory in areas ranging from industry applications, solution architecture studies, roadmap design to selection of packaged solutions, vendors and third-party integrators.
- Business case evaluation, business requirement management and functional and technical conceptual design
- Lead and participate in projects where we leverage SAP Technology to add value for our Clients
- Work in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts and delivery centers
- Leadership responsibilities, leading a team of local resources or coordinating off-shore deliveries, acting as the main interface towards the client
- Adopting, utilizing and further developing Accenture's Delivery methods and approaches, methodologies and assets
You will belong to our SAP business group (ASBG) which is a tight cooperation between Accenture and SAP, with the target to take the ‘new’ SAP to our clients. ASBG consists of all dimensions of Accenture, ranging from Strategy to deep technical SAP expertise. The ambition is to stay and accelerate as the no1 SAPs transformation partner globally.
Our SAP Consulting Professionals combine deep industry knowledge with cutting edge SAP Technology – such as SAP HANA, In-memory ERP re-platform, Next generation ERP Industry Solutions, ERP business diagnostic and value assessment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Functional and/or Technical experience within SAP
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in technology consulting work connected to SAP topics (>7 years for Manager level)
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Experience from project roles such as; SAP Advisory, SAP Application Specialist, Project or Program Manager, Solution Architect/Designer, Functional Designer
- Master’s degree
- Fluent in English, beneficial with Swedish language skills
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Apply online below and remember to attach your CV (and preferably also cover letter and academic grades). We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.