Job Location: Stockholm
Regional Description: Sweden
Job Number: 00680503 00680503_en
Are you ready for a challenging and dynamic career?
Do you enjoy working in the cross-field between law and technology? Do you have a commercial mindset? To further strengthen our Contract Management team in Accenture Sweden, we are now looking for a Contract Manager to support our largest client accounts, handling international and commercial contracts and subcontracts, primarily post signature management, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will - together with the rest of the Nordic team - provide on-site advice across Accenture's industry and business areas (including consulting, technology and outsourcing) on contract management and policy compliance matters; furthermore you will be responsible for drafting, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. You will also participate in a range of contract management projects across the Accenture organization.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Furthermore, you will be assigned a mentor within the organization to help with career choices that will be good for your personal and professional development. If you want to be recognized as one of the best at what you do, we will do our best to make that happen. You will be part of the Swedish Contract Management team and report to the Swedish Contract Management Lead.
Contract Management teams work closely with Accenture's operating and capability groups to obtain good commercial arrangements, review and counsel new offerings, support Accenture's alliances and Business Process Outsourcing businesses, develop package knowledge and ensure contract agreements are upheld.
Central tasks further include:
• Ability to advice on correct contract models, related pricing and applicable terms and conditions.
• Confident in taking active part in negotiations with the client counterparts.
• Reviewing and managing contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
• Identifying risks and issues, suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution.
• Responding to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed accordingly.
• Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
• Acquiring a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas in order to communicate effectively with client account and project senior management and provide appropriate advice.
• Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function.
Professional and personal profile
We believe you have extensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles. You are able to identify optimal contractual solutions applying both law and economics. You are at ease in a fast paced change-prone environment, pragmatic and able to effectively build relationships in your workplace and with client counterparts.
• Master degree in law or contract management/business/economics is required (preference in that order)
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in the contract management field and applicable industry experience
• Demonstrated successful negotiation and management of complex deals
• Previous experience of mobilizing finalized contracts by setting-up and monitoring the proper contract management required processes
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and good mathematical skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible, mobile and work in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent Swedish and English language skills
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.