Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for a Partner Manager to drive the roll out of an outstanding digital marketing advertising solution to EU markets. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions demonstrate our company’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ ground breaking social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading professional company. Our Pinterest office has a Silicon Valley feel, with a catering service, regular social events and a driven, positive workforce, while Accenture can offer a range of benefits, training and outstanding opportunities for growth and further progression. Breakfast, catered lunch and a snack service is also provided.
- We put the power in your hands: identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe Pinterest’s outstanding business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients
- Work toward set critical metrics & a quarterly sales target
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is helpful)
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
- Proficiency in Spanish language
- Shown experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a critical metric driven environment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.