Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities!
Our OT cybersecurity team helps clients protect their industrial environments and critical infrastructure from cyber threats. An OT / ICS security consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients securely craft and deploy industrial control systems and operational technology. The right candidate will provide domain expertise and utilise your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic industrial control system security solutions.
Our Team works to define security requirements, analyse, and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry-leading practices tailored to their specific industries.
- Perform analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of Industrial Control Systems (SCADA / DCS / IIoT) in the context of cybersecurity.
- Design and implement cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems.
- Support our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program.
- Develop ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry standard processes as well as international and applicable national standards.
- Implement or improve ICS security management processes at the client’s organization.