Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skills and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Join Accenture, and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance!
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance, and Software Engineering is the home of our passionate Technology people who are focused on engineering memorable yet differentiated and captivating customer experiences.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that flourishes with shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you! As part of our distributed team, you'll be working with pioneering technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. We are looking for motivated Software Architects with a passion to positively impact the lives of many through the technology.
As a Software Architect you will:
• Help transform leading organizations and communities.
• Lead the project implementations from a technology perspective.
• Provide technical mentorship and training to the implementation teams and ensure the implementations follow the finest practice configuration principles.
• Direct interaction with clients and all representatives.
We are looking with experience in the following skills:
• Experience (5+ years) within a Technical Architecture or a Lead Developer role.
• Experience understanding the business needs, user needs and good software architecture and implementation principles.
• Experience working with business analysts, SMEs and developers to collaboratively design solutions.
• Able to discuss the solution blueprint with partners with different degrees of technical knowledge and different interests in the solution.
• Experience in the design and delivery of sophisticated solutions across a range of problem spaces and can demonstrate this.
• Continually identifying new technologies and approaches and forming opinions on where and when they could be applied.
• Experienced as a domain expert in one or more tools, technologies or industries. Able to identify requirements and translate into practical design documentation.
• Understand key software and integration design patterns and experienced in full stack software delivery.
Set yourself apart:
• Have experience of at least one large-scale Cloud provider and can clearly articulate the use cases for the Cloud.
• Extraordinary at documenting your solutions in a way that the varied audience can understand.
• Have worked in an agile environment.
• Have a good understanding of designing and implementing secure systems.
• Experienced with one or more of the following;
Infrastructure as Code, API implementations, Containerisation, C++, .net core, Java, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Microservices, Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Kafka, Security Architecture Principles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.