Role: Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst 12M FTC
Career Level: 10 - Senior Analyst
Accenture’s global finance teams work at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational, and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. Our various teams range from corporate development and financial management professionals to accounting and tax experts, and everything in between. Our Irish hub contains 300 finance team members, and we are continually expanding, providing a wide range of career opportunities. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with an innovative company that offers interesting on the job training in a dynamic environment.
The role will be assisting the team with the month end financial reporting including journal preparation, P&L and Balance Sheet analysis and completing Balance Sheet reconciliations. You will be working closely with a diverse team of experts and learning from their experience on a daily basis.
- Preparation of monthly analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end preparation and review of various journals to ensure US GAAP compliance.
- Perform monthly internal controls in compliance with SOX.
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Provide accounting support to the Team Lead/Manager.
- Support with forecasting, tracking and analysis of costs and recoveries
- Involvement in setting up and improving accounting processes with a view to maximising efficiency.
- Contribute to finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers, and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Finalist or newly qualified Professional accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CPA)
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of ERP/accounting systems, with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel skills a definite advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
Accenture offers a competitive salary and extensive range of benefits for this position include paid overtime (up to manager level), annual performance bonus, comprehensive study support, paid professional association fees and a hybrid home/office working model. Employees also have the option to avail of a 15% discount on shares, private healthcare insurance cover and the company pension plan with matched contributions. Accenture is committed to employee development and has great career advancement opportunities.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.