Support communications strategy and execution for S&P Europe Operations , including development and execution of communications and engagement strategy, and newsletter and townhall execution. Individual should be able to work independently to create and design targeted engagement strategy across all of S P Europe.
- Minimum 3 years experience creating communications, newsletters and other forms of engagement activities
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and driving engagement campaigns
- Prior experience with designing and executing townhalls and or webcast productions
Professional Skill Requirements
- Must have strong executive level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PPT and other Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to independently work and drive initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.