Overall purpose of job
As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to lead the invoice payment process for business customers.
In this role, you will keep a positive relationship with the client’s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, who will be responsible to reduce aged debts, improve collections and collate high quality dispute information.
Your responsibilities also include telephone calls to customer accounts to resolve problems that delay collections.
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture’s cash applications team
- Build reports liaised with client processes and procedures
- Meet weekly/monthly collections targets and all SLA’s
- Raise to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with the established policy
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with client’s processes
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client processes
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the procedures.
- Strong communication skills
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in as part of a team
- Good interpersonal & time leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships
- Proficiency in English and Turkish
Desirable but not crucial:
- A Third level qualification
- 6 months + collections or accounts payable/customer care/sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly in Excel
- An aptitude for negotiation, reporting, and problem solving.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.