Job Title: Content Lead (Level 8)
The Dock, Dublin 2
Congratulations – you have just left your comfort zone! We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of our multi-disciplinary HAVOC team @ The Dock – Accenture’s global centre for Innovation – to help us realise our vision of being the most creative, influential and effective agent of change in global business. We are a growing team of designers, technologists and business strategists focused on challenging our clients’ orthodoxies and provoking them to think differently about how they operate their business. We experiment, we prototype and we disrupt, using data to create narratives that enable smarter and faster decision-making.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Content Lead for Business Development, you will be responsible for:
- Work alongside our Business Development Leads to craft compelling and targeted business narratives for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Be at the forefront of our communication stratregy for HAVOC, amplifying its presence across our Global Innovation Network
- Develop case studies and content that tells the story of our projects to inspire clients on where a project could take them in the future.
- Own and develop the toolbox of resources to support business development, including new templates that support proposition development and resuable content for various audiences
- Experiment and push the boundaries of traditional storytelling, to translate often complex emerging technology and business concepts into clear, compelling and contextually relevant communications that resonate with target audiences.
- Liaise with the central marketing team to develop communications (case studies, promotional materials, online content, blogs, POV’s, video scripts, etc)
- Create and curate weekly updates to share with the Leadership team to give a high-level overview of projects and develop content to support strategic planning and decision making
- 5+ years’ working with senior stakeholders
- 5+ years developing creative B2B sales, marketing or business development content
- Experience developing and building messaging and content around value propositions
- Strong content design skills, enabling ability to translate complex information
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with innovation methodologies, metrics, and analysis to assess and improve business activity and operations.
- Highly proficient with Powerpoint
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite for basic image and video editing is desirable
- Public speaking experience desirable
Skills & Attributes:
- A proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Adept to working in an innovation and experimental environment.
- Comfortable moving at a high pace, rapidly iterating approaches and content
- Have experience working with Sales / Marketing / Communications / PR teams
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit constantly on the hunt to deliver value and results.
- A strong team player who looks for the best ways to support the team and optimize the team’s ways of working.
- Ready to drive projects from inception through to delivery.
About Accenture & The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines: designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.