AI & Data Architect
Want to work for one of the largest and most innovative internal IT organisations on the planet? CIO is the global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s own high-performance enterprise. Our team’s mission is to produce high quality technology solutions and to lead the way in how business technology and integration should be done. We bring cutting edge technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a hyper scale enterprise.
What's in it for you?
Leading transformational programs for Accenture. As a Program Technical Architect Lead, you'll be working with dynamic distributed project team from a variety of different locations, working with senior leadership across many divisions in Accenture, and driving architecture transformational change that will not only provide a highly demanded service for our internal customers but that is also transforming how our internal Applied Intelligence practice operates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to grow a career.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in the delivery of complex technology solutions who can lead the technical and data architecture of some of our most innovative projects and interesting projects. The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a technical design authority and recommend build decisions for enterprise architecture components for Data Lake platforms.
- Supervise technology architecture teams consisting of CIO technical architects, developers, and on-loan personnel across the entire development lifecycle
- Provides technical leadership and mentoring to teams in an agile enterprise platform development environment
- Evaluate the current state of the existing technology stack and ensures its adherence with central enterprise architecture frameworks and standards including data compliance and security
- Set architectural vision and direction, also document architecture views and deliverer architecture artefacts required by the delivery process
- Works collaboratively with other central architects and secure approvals from the group for architectural designs and new tools
- Architect security architecture designs for enterprise frameworks & implement it with the program releases
- Design and implement data driven cloud native solutions on top of the public clouds (GCP, AWS & Azure)
- Design & Implement end to end reporting solutions including visualization tools like Power BI, QlikSense with the self-service framework
- Design self-service environment for business report developers & data scientists on top of the existing Data Lake platform on public clouds.
- Communicate effectively between different verticals of the program teams and translate technical requirements to integrate tools and processes with the self-service solutions
- Design compliance & security layer for enterprise framework with prior understanding of the processes like GDPR, Data Privacy etc
- Evaluate non-standard technologies and demonstrate findings of the tool to secure approvals from central technology architect group & execute the path to standardise the technology
- Support Data Scientists group to implement their technology requirements on top of the existing data lake platform & design architecture patterns for AI solutions
- Architect DevOps strategy in an agile environment, including infrastructure as a code for cloud-agnostic solutions
Build and support strong teams:
- Build and support teams of diverse individuals with the right blend of experience and skills for the projects.
- Effectively utilize extensive network (internally and externally) to build high-performing architects’ teams and to solve for specific issues requiring support from outside the team.
- Set clear direction on team and individual priorities, taking into account the strengths and talents of team members.
- Inspire and lead teams to build complex propositions and solutions which can thrive in the market
- Team coordination, people management, manage teams through complex situation
Be a strong communicator:
- Be an excellent communicator, aligning priorities and direction across multiple global stakeholders and multi-disciplinary team members.
- Speak clearly to convey both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to align varying social styles and audiences
- Remain positive and enthusiastic despite obstacles.
- With the problem-solving attitude drive architectural discussions with the different groups
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of public cloud experience (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in architecting reporting applications on top of Datalake/ Data warehouse/Cloud Bigdata platforms
- Proven Ability to architect cloud native solutions
- Proven ability to shape and drive a project/program from initiation stage to project close.
- Experience on architecting based on visualization tools (Power BI, QlikSense or QlikView)
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals.
- Deep skills in technology, design or analytics, with exposure of all three.
- Ability to interface with and/or manage complex technical solutions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, and an ability to foster relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong Executive Presence, ability to interact and influence at senior management and executive level.
- Ability to lead, inspire and engage teams with experience of working with diverse teams, skillsets and business challenges.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Track record of ability to ramp-up quickly.
NICE TO HAVE
- Data Analytics & Applied Intelligence Experience
- Experience with Data Lake & Data Warehouse solutions
- Experience with Google Cloud services like BigQuery, AI Platform, Cloud Composer, Cloud Data flow etc
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience architecting with Power BI
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- Experience of adopting design thinking approaches
- Passion for continuous improvement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.