This is an Exciting PMO role based in one of our Client Sites in Dublin. Working alongside a world famous multinational client.
- Coordinate the exchange of Policy-related information from/with the Client and disseminate across other teams and ensure all the resources provided are available to implement policies
- Ensure local policy team manages/disseminates updates as per timeframes & their listed responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact and give feedback to Client with regards to Policy-related changes for the successful enforcement of the policies
- Spot trends and flag potential issues that may arise from the application of Client's policies and offer suggestions or solutions/Gather insights and offer policy suggestions
- Engage with Change, Training, and Quality teams regularly to ensure robust and consistent enforcement and correct understanding of Client's policies
- Ensure policy team’s support and actions are aligned with current business needs of the project
- Maintain close collaboration with Operations to improve the process and adapt to change
- Flag resource constraints, policy issues or inconsistencies timely
- Ensure continuous improvement of resources and materials provided
• 1 year of team management experience in a Business Process Operations environment
• 1 year of reporting experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in an Operations environment, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of quality/training processes and policy enforcement in an Operations environment
- Experienced MS Office Skills & Analytical Skills
- Ability to manage by influence through solid relationships and process focus
- Demonstrated ability to get results across global teams
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with external & internal stakeholders
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Candidates with lower than required Months at Level may be considered due to business need, subject to having passed their probation and performance clearly documented as being on track
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.