Job Title: Recruiter
- Responsible for delivering a high touch recruitment service
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Team you will help define the sourcing strategy to identify and build relationships with passive candidates nationally and internationally within niche or specialised skill set
- Using all search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools. Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets
- Provide market trends information to HR and Business leadership and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle
- Source potential candidates through direct channels
- Review all applications, select suitable candidates for consideration and conduct HR interviews
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder groups
- Organise and participate in recruiting events
- Share and reinforce candidates’ interest in the Accenture value proposition
- Manage job advertising across a wide range of channels
- Utilise and continuously update social media networks, leveraging these to attract suitable candidates
- Provide support to the Recruitment Leads and Manager as required
Skills & Experience Required
Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience in recruitment, either in-house or agency
Hands on experience and understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and tools
Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
Excellent interviewing skills
Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
Good understanding of pipeline management
Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
Data analysis experience
Strong team player, with proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Proven ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with a varied range of stakeholders
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience of delivering HR/Recruitment services to internal/ external clients is preferred
Bachelor’s degree desirable but not essential
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.