Dedicated to analysing, design and build reports from very rich data sources and will be involved in medium to highly complex reporting-related initiatives. You are ready to roll up your sleeves to help in providing the information and insights for our operations team to arrive at important business decisions in the Quality and Training spaces. You have got an eye for detail and are always looking at ways to do things better. You can organize your workload, priorities and time to get the job done. You get excited and motivated by your team’s success and will jump in to do what it takes to help your team meet its goals. You have experience and expertise within the Quality and/or Training.
- Conntribute on mid to large-scale projects to improve automation, performance improvement or innovation
- Interpret data and analyse Information to assist operations teams with day-to-day management of their teams
- Assist in mentoring, training and helping upskill junior members of the Reporting Team
- Assist in designing Data Management and Reporting Tools
- Conduct System and Database Audits
- Gather and input data from various data sources
- 1+ Years Industry experience writing complex reports
- 1+ Experience withing Quality/Training/Policies area
- 3 months experience designing visual-rich reports in Tableau or similar SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience of analysis/design
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in Financial services and fraud unauthorised activities and a tracked record in understanding Risk Management Process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.